Sunday, 13 March 2016

How do you say Pho anyway....

Pam and I are off to Vietnam for three weeks starting right after work this Friday.  If all goes well over that time we'll have met some people from the country, had time to hike some hills, seen an ancient walled city, gone snorkeling, stayed on a farm and ate a lot of really great food.  Looking forward to the adventure and we will post any interesting pics and stories along the way. 

Oh, and I've heard Pho (the soup) is pronounced like the English say "fur", I'll give it a try and keep you  posted on how I do....

4 comments:

  1. I've heard it as 'foe'. Hope your vacation is wonderful. have fun and stay safe. Looking forward to seeing all your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/04/pho_n_6084410.html

    I have to add to the debate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time.....be safe..enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear all about it!! Xx

    ReplyDelete