Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Cards, the devil's plaything

We spent our last day exploring the Trang An landscape by bike visiting villages and countryside but knocked off early in the afternoon for a beer break and some cards. The cards I brought have a piper on them making them my good luck cards ( thanks Ananda and Cleary!). They must have been because I couldn't stop winning at crib all afternoon. Later last night though things picked up for Pam with some solid wins at Kings Corners. Since getting in the train to Hue this morning (almost missed it) Pam set a blistering pace with non stop KC wins. I will have a quiet chat with my piper friend before we play again.
On to Hue, should get there by about 7:30 tonight.  In the meantime we will check out the view from our sleeper car, relax and maybe play some more cards...

Just getting started on my cribbage winning streak

Pam doing the K C victory dance on the train to Hue

Lunch time Vietnamese railway style

Mmmm, not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment